Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-site (I come to you!) event and portrait photographer based out of Madison WI. Follow me on my journey in enriching my skills as an admirer, scholar, and photographer! "The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."

Schedule

October 2-{AllenBarkelar} wedding!/October 20-{Carter is one!}/November-{DuCharme) wedding!/November 21-{Hahnke} Wedding!

Friday, July 23, 2010

East Coast Bound!


KaitlinSheran Photography is taking a week's hiatus!

I miss my family! So, it's time to remedy that with some real soul food: sun sweatin', east-coast pizza eatin',  wave crashin', cousin' gigglin', real fried bologna, sand between the toes, belly laughin', game playin', love, lots of love, and and family. 

It's off to Jersey shore I go folks--that's right, I'm gettin' my "Snookie" on!  Not! Jersey shore has been dear to my heart since before I can remember.  I am lucky enough to still have family on the shore, and to have a place to go "home" to all these years later.

It's a place that just warms my heart and makes me smile just with a fleeting thought of it.  Last year this place because even more dear to me, as I brought my fiance' there for the first time, right after he proposed to me!  AMAZING.  I can't wait to make it back!

Here are some of my favorite last year pics:



Please be patient with any slow responses.  I will get back to you on August 9th or 10th, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment