Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-site (I come to you!) event and portrait photographer based out of Madison WI. Follow me on my journey in enriching my skills as an admirer, scholar, and photographer! "The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."

Schedule

October 2-{AllenBarkelar} wedding!/October 20-{Carter is one!}/November-{DuCharme) wedding!/November 21-{Hahnke} Wedding!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Flora Bella is having a give away!

Thank you bloggers for being so patient with me! I am currently working on upgrading my blog and gathering some new fun features and such!  Keep up to date with my most recent work on my facebook fan page!

For now, check out this cutie.  One of my goals for the new year is to be more involved in the online photog-community!  With this image, I'm hoping to win some textures from Flora-Bella!

florabella


Florabella Collection needs testers for Florabella Textures Set III and is also having a giveaway! Check it out! http://florabellacollection.com/blog/?p=1471

0 comments:

Post a Comment