Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-site (I come to you!) event and portrait photographer based out of Madison WI. Follow me on my journey in enriching my skills as an admirer, scholar, and photographer! "The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."

Schedule

October 2-{AllenBarkelar} wedding!/October 20-{Carter is one!}/November-{DuCharme) wedding!/November 21-{Hahnke} Wedding!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's beginning to look like fall days are upon us!

I had the pleasure of going for a little walk on a cross-country ski trail behind the residence of a coworker and her hubby. Becky and Jon were a lot of fun to shoot with as they were willing do try anything, including sit on the very wet Madison ground! Their dog Molly was in a world of her own sniffing away!! At one point we believe she found another dog's "pile" to roll around in. It was the first time of the year I really felt like fall was upon us with this crazy weather we've been having. Infact, when I returned home (after checking out the great shots we got) I managed to drag my autumn decorations box out of the basement. Becky wanted some fall photos for her Christmas card--I hope I delivered!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment