Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an on-site (I come to you!) event and portrait photographer based out of Madison WI. Follow me on my journey in enriching my skills as an admirer, scholar, and photographer! "The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."

Schedule

October 2-{AllenBarkelar} wedding!/October 20-{Carter is one!}/November-{DuCharme) wedding!/November 21-{Hahnke} Wedding!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Race is on!!

I am so excited to have four more shoots coming up in the next month!! Babies, families, lovers...its all in the books! The launch of KaitlinSheran photography couldn't be going better!
I cannot wait to see what the future might hold!!
Many of you probably already know, that all shoots booked before November 1st 2009 are going to be completely complimentary!! I encourage you to book now!! Who doesn't need a great photograph of themselves to add to their repertiure?!?! However!...spaces are limited and they are booking fast. Please check out my calender at the following site and contact me to set up an appointment!! It will be fun!
Smiles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment